Investors added more than $300 billion* to ETFs last year – the second largest yearly inflows ever. Is this your year to get into the ETF game?
Gemini recently hosted a webinar featuring a panel of ETF industry experts who covered why this may be opportune time for an advisor to launch an ETF. The webinar, “Why & How to Launch an ETF in 2019,” was moderated by:
- Alma Piscitello, Executive Vice President at Gemini
- Scott P. Szever, Director of Exchange Traded Products, New York Stock Exchange
- Richard M. Duff, JD, President of Redwood Investment Management
- Denise Krisko, CFA, President of Vident Investment Advisory, LLC.
During the webinar, the panel covered the following topics for advisors considering starting an ETF:
- Why to create an ETF and the specific benefits to advisors and investors
- The key components of structuring an ETF
- ETF market trends and what strategies investors are seeking
- Marketing and distribution best practices
Click below to listen to a recording of the webinar:
To talk more about whether starting an ETF is right for your firm, please contact a member of our sales team.
*Markets Media, January 9, 2019
7976 GC 3/7/2019 | 2009-NLD-3/8/2019