Gemini uses the Envision Financial Systems PowerAgent system for shareholder recordkeeping, which is a real-time, fully-featured open-architecture system that is fully customizable to fit the needs of any fund type. We streamline our recordkeeping system with PAWorx, which is a customizable imaging and workflow system that captures and moves documents and data electronically through our workflow processes. It allows us to annotate imaging, monitor service level agreements, and track and monitor the flow of shareholder financial and nonfinancial correspondence.
We also use a proprietary, configurable, real-time internet shareholder portal to give direct shareholders the ability to view their account details and make transactions 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Additionally, Gemini’s staff of developers and business analysts create timely custom reporting, as well as develop and support new products to help funds be at the forefront of the industry and maintain consistency of branding and customer engagement.
Specific technology solutions Gemini provides:
- Daily confirmation statement, as well as periodic account statement printing and mailing
- Printing and mailing of IRS tax forms
- Electronic interaction with the IRS including using the IRS FIRE system and the IRS TIN matching service
- eDelivery of statements, confirmations, tax forms, and regulatory mailings
- Full, secure online suite for shareholders, broker-dealers, and intermediaries, including new account setup with e-signature, online transactions, position and activity reporting, electronic statements, confirms and tax forms, and five separate levels of access
- A reporting suite allowing for your on-demand report requests
- Delivery of data in any format to fund advisors and intermediary technology partners, including sales reporting vendors, CRM systems, RIA back office systems, and performance reporting systems
- LexisNexis to monitor customer identification, money laundering, suspicious trading, and OFAC compliance activities.