Recently, Gemini hosted a webinar featuring a panel of internal fund development and distribution professionals who explained what you need to know if you’re considering starting a mutual fund or ETF, including development benefits and challenges, specific responsibilities, costs, the distribution ecosystem, and more.
Specific topics panelists covered included:
- Development considerations – ETF or mutual fund? Series or standalone trust?
- New fund onboarding process – timeline, parties involved, and documents needed
- Advisor responsibilities
- Getting ready for distribution – target customer & access considerations
- Platform access – self clearing and broker-dealers
- Cost of distribution
- Alma Piscitello, Gemini EVP, Strategic Advisor Services
- Jim Colantino, Gemini SVP, Fund Administration
- Susan Hansen, Gemini SVP, Advisor Services
DOWNLOAD Webinar Presentation.
Please click below to watch a recording of this webinar:
7895 GFS 12/17/2018 | 2182-NLD-12/18/2018